26.8.10

It's Finally Happened

My beloved VW Beetle has laid her head down and gone to sleep.
We broke down on our way home from work Tuesday night, and yesterday I spent all day in a state of sorrow.
She was my first car, not a new car but a new car for me and I loved her.
We have been together 10 years now.
My other beloved wants me to take her to the big scrap pile in the sky but I'm so not ready for that.
Instead I think maybe we will keep her and do something along theses lines.
VW Vespa carrier:
The Beetle Tri-wheel
The VW Beetle “Spider"
The Hot Rod Beetle
 And my favorite
Rest in Peace Beloved Beetle
♥ Olive


rrsahm

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing. :) The last one is my favourite too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! I hope you manage to rescue your car - she looks as though she has a lot of personality.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I read every comment and appreciate your time and the fact that you let me know you were here. ♥