18.8.10

I Love a Challenge

I found a wonderful website today and there is a weekly photo prompt

 This weeks prompt is "What Summer means to you"

The site for this prompt is called Life through the lens

To me its all about flowers, I love to see them bloom and Im very sad when the weather turns cold and they die.To be honest I hate winter and would love it if it was summer all year round.
I have joined in with the prompt and this is my photo.

I did play around with this photo a little it ..... to be honest I think it looks more like an oil painting than a photo.

♥ Olive

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Olive, this is gorgeous and represents summer so perfectly! I love how it looks like a painting and I also love that you decided to join us with the challenges each week. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I read every comment and appreciate your time and the fact that you let me know you were here. ♥