30.8.10

I Love Bikes

 Well I say I love them.
I dont have much choice right now, my beloved car is in a state of confusion.
It is beyond repair, cost wise.
So I will now hop on my beloved bike and cycle to work.
Thankfully I only work 20 minutes away so by the time I can afford a new car I will be fit again.



So this Monday I love my bike

I also love these images of bikes




 That pretty much looks like my car right now

 My bike is in fact pink




 This is so cute Tandem Bike Love 




♥ Olive

* Images from weheartit
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. I love a bike too but i haven't ridden one for years..

    great images by the way

    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that I linked to your Love Letters post in my most recent post...Hope this is ok. Please let me know if not! Sorry to let you know in a comment on your blog but couldn't work out how else to contact you...

    Gill xo

    The post is at
    http://ourparklife.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-pledge-to-read-printed-word.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's not to love about a bike! I envy you so much being able to ride into work like that. I hope you ditch the car and keep on riding... x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I read every comment and appreciate your time and the fact that you let me know you were here. ♥